How To Get Pouty Lips
We all want beautiful full lips, but not all of us have them naturally. While it’s become trendy to get lip injections, it’s not cost effective and it’s impossible to be sure of the results. Another method is to use plumping glosses, but they don’t really work all that well. Here are some tips on getting pouty lips in a fast, easy and effective manner.
- Get a soft bristle toothbrush and put some warm water on it. Then softly brush your lips to get rid of any dry skin or dead skin cells. If your lips are or cracked, then you won’t need to do this every day- only as needed.
- Apply an oil based lip balm several times throughout the day to help moisturize your lips. Be sure to do this before you apply lipstick.
- Using a neutral colored lip liner, color in the entire contour of your lips. This process stops the lipstick or gloss from bleeding and keeps it on longer.
- Select a lip liner that is one shade darker than your lipstick or lip gloss and apply it to the outer edges of your lips.
- Apply your lipstick.
- After apply lipstick or lip gloss, be sure to blot your lips. If you’ve applied lipstick, you can do this by pressing your lips on a napkin. If you’re applies lip gloss, stick a finger in your mouth and press your lips on it to get the excess gloss off. This is an important step to do so that you don’t end up with makeup all over your teeth.
- Drink plenty of water in order to keep hydrated. Not only does water hydrate your lips, it’s also good for your skin.
Having full lips takes less than one minute, but can enhance your appearance and even increase your confidence. Good luck and have fun!